Well, for one week at least. We are near the village of Menerbes and
see the Luberon mountain range in the background.
Stan will have his 40th birthday here this Thursday.
Today we drove to Coustellet for the market and bought lots of yummy
stuff. Veg for a ratatouille (which is provencale) a nice free range
chook to have on the side and olives and tapenade to whet the appetite
first.
We're drinking a lot of rose here and it's really delicious ( and
cheap like all the wine). Not sure why we don't have good rose in Oz.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm just jealous .... about the cider and wine though not the carnivorous (in)edibles ! Agree with you about Bordeaux and French health services. Sorry to hear about Alice's accident and we'll miss her at the X-C tomorrow. Midwinter here, cold but mostly dry. I was on the mainland over the holidays. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteHi guys, Zoe here via Wendy.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Alice's wrist - ouch! Obviously there's
something wrong with the usually vigorous grapevine, as I hadn't heard
about the accident until logging on today (just got the link from
Wendy). Looks like you are still managing to battle on through the
hardships of French life....
Just wanted to let you know that SCSLG got the grant from Tas Climate
Change Office for the vege box scheme, so you'd better start planning
your crops! Also wondering if one of you would like to be on the
steering committee?
Just working on an ad for "expressions of interest" for growers. Have
you got an email address I could send a draft to for comment? If so,
you can reach me at Channel.Vegebox@gmail.com. Will keep an eye on the
blog now I know where to find it, but it seems I can't post messages
as my browser won't let me select a profile...
I hope you continue to have a wonderful trip and that Alice's wrist is
healing up well. And happy 40th birthday Stan!! I'm sure you'll have a
good one with all that inexpensive rose around!!
Cheerio!
zoe
The house looks gorgeous, very jealous! Happy Birthday Stan, looking forward to catching up and seeing all your photo's. Take Care and keep having fun, hope your wrist is feeling better Alice.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Al and Dave